What we collectAt all times we try to only collect the information we need for the particular function or activity we are carrying out. The information we collect is as follows:
- The account name - this is an arbitrary user provided name.
- Your email address
- Password - a user provided string
- First and Last name
- date and time of all activities
- your device’s IP address
- your browser's user-agent string which provides information about the type and version of browser you are using and the operating system the browser is running on
- pages viewed and in some cases actions taken on some pages
- Pedigree information about dogs including: name, sire's name, dam's name, colour, sex, date of birth, titles, registration.
- Photos of dogs
- Bookmark certain dogs to allow faster access at some later date
- Trial matings
Cookies are small data files supplied by a website and stored on a user's computers or device by the browser. Cookies are used for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on the website. Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. We do not use third party cookies. We only use a single session cookie called "WorldpedigreesSession". If you wish to login to this website then you must set your browser to accept session cookies.
What we do with the information
The information is stored on the website's database server and is occasionally backed up off site. We do not provide this information to any third parties.